Welcome to the 5th Anniversary Edition of the Modular Construction & Prefabrication Canada Summit!
Mitigating the Effect of the Market on Capital Projects through Modular Implementation
Over these past few years we have watched the industry evolve and the use of modules increase throughout the O&G, Mining and other Heavy Industries. However, the industry is facing difficult conditions and IQPC will do what we can to help!
For the 5th Anniversary Edition – we are aiming to go provide you with the market information you need in order to make some of the most crucial decisions with regards to your capital project plans for the foreseeable future. With the cost of a barrel hovering between $40 and $50, understanding the direction the market will take has never been more critical.
But the 2016 Summit won’t just focus on market conditions! While preparing for new facilities now is imperative – ensuring the proper maintenance and potential increases in capacity can prove to be the difference between weathering the storm, and thriving within it!
Cofely Fabricom Canada Corporate Video
Learn about topics such as:
- Module Structure Design for Efficient Project Execution – This training session will explore a few projects from the Owner perspective with a focus on the structure design aspects of the projects in question as well as methods and fabrication delivery, along with what Engineering teams need to provide to the fabricator for success
- Market Conditions: Perspective & Understanding – This session will offer you a ‘lay of the land’ from the perspective of an O&G market professional – offering you, and your team, actionable intelligence that you can apply when deciding how to approach your Capital Projects
- Building an Effective Work Package – Learn how to apply a Construction Work Package by including multi-discipline drawings and documents
- LNG Management & Economics: Shrouded Drivers of Modular LNG Construction – Explore the economic aspect, risk and direction needed to develop modules for an LNG Facility, by examining the issues that arise from the exploration, resource estimation & design/development phases
- Maintaining Capacity for Existing/Operating Facilities - While market conditions are down – that doesn’t mean that work has ceased! There are maintenance of capacity projects moving forward throughout the industry!
This is your opportunity to learn from some of the most well-versed, knowledgeable and inventive companies and individuals in the industry today.
Join us this March 21st through 23rd for Education, Networking, and Understanding as we develop the future of the modular & prefabricated space for the 2016 and beyond!