Learn about topics such as:
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Flexibility of Configuration: Convening the Right Team for the Job – Focusing on building the right team, from across partnerships – from the earliest stage of Project Development
- Modular Design with Transportation in Mind – Taking the transportation route and logistics into account from inception
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Enough Already! Preventing the Culture of “Project Change” in Modular Construction – Cost-Overruns often come from last minute changes to projects. How can we prevent that and save sanity and money in the process?
- Advantages of ‘Green’ Modular Construction – How can sustainable modular building practices increase your ROI on your project delivery?
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Partnering Down the Pyramid: The Hierarchy of Pain Points - While the Owners, EPCs, Transportation Providers and Fabricators often get all of the attention; there are numerous other players in the modular process whose role in the process and input would stand to be valuable to the decision making process early on
- ROLLING ROUNDTABLES: Three concurrent sessions focusing on topics such as the Budget Validation Process, Public Private Partnerships & Safety Considerations – all designed for engagement and interactivity in a roundtable discussion style format.
This is your opportunity to learn from some of the most well-versed, knowledgeable and inventive companies and individuals in the industry today.
Join us this March 23rd through the 25th in Calgary, AB - for Education, Networking and Collaboration as we develop the future of the modular & prefabricated space for the industry and beyond!